CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Unang hakbang: Simula ng pagluluksa, pagkamatay ni Iris

Dec. 19, 2007
Agony
Distrust...Pain
My Butterfly lost its wings

How can you be sure that life is peaceful when it isn't?
How can you be sure that love is real when its not?

You say everything has its own origin, its own story, its own destiny. But how can you say that if you yourself cannot prove it for your own? You see I'm a girl; obnoxious and naive...but then again, your eyes are deceiving you. Please give me a break, I'm sick and tired of this whole world giving me something and waiting for me to take it without letting me argue back. How am I supposed to live in this shitty world without punching a few end-of-my-life buttons along the way? Hindi ba part ng pagiging malakas yung mga pagkakamali? Why is it you don't give a damn about anything surreal even if it's biting down your nose? So what if I'm different? Is it bad to be yourself? To be you? To be unique? Is it bad to have your own way of doing things? Is it right to follow, zombie-like, unto what is pretensed as "right"? When will you learn? i already am ten feet away from you but you still can't grasp the truth. Wake up and smell the lithium! You're in a fucking wasteland and it's eroding into ashes.

Forget all your treasures
Wake up into the new world
Stop looking for what is already gone
Or else you'll die an idiot...

And now i plunge into the earth, spiralling as i went, my wings injured because of the silver bullets raining in the air. it went through my frail wings, sending those brittle membranes swirling through the air, shattering as it went. Along with my hopes, my memories, my dreams, my life...

And ni i only exist. Not live, just exist. My body's material, solid, but my mind and soul are like plasma; floating in the space between the walls of my body and oblivion. My heart is nowhere to be seen and my eyes are glassy with weary. I feel nothing but hate.

The only person who could save me turned away from me. He deserted me and let me fall on my own, not even bothering to repair my broken wings.

I am not broken as well, for he took my arms and legs with him, making sure that I won't stand once again.

And now I ask, "Why is the world so unfair?"

Please take me from my agony for I lost all hope
Help me repair my arms and legs
Help me find my wings
Help me live again...

1 comments:

aioN said...

i'm just here. not to repair your wings. but to help you stand. :) with this,maybe i could show you a bit of the brighter side of life. it's not the end just because he left you. it's the start 'cause i'll help you realize that it's a lot better not having him in your life. :)