CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pagdadalawang isip: Di naalintana na mabuti parin pala siyang bata

Dec 21, 2007
Anger
Regret

I can't sleep

The same question troubles my mind...why me?
Of all the people in this world, why me?
I am unworthy of this pain, so why me?
Why is god testing me like this? Am i really that bad? Is he mad at me because i don't believe in him? It's his fault why I don't believe. i don't believe because everytime I pray, things get worse.

And the whisperings around me are so much louder. They seem to mourn with me, they seem to mourn for my dying heart. They pity me, because I believed in him, the final stroll...the final pain that pushed my heart into death.

He killed my whole being. He took every happiness I ever had. So it is also him who can bring it back

But I am not hoping that he would bring it back again...
For he always made promises that he always broke...
The promises were always broken...
They always shatter my heart...
I felt like I already cried out a sea because I fell like I could cry no more.

i wish that he is happy now. i want to see him one last time but I'm afraid that he does not want to see me, not now, not ever.

0 comments: