CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rebirth: Ang nalalapit na paghihiganti

Dec. 21, 2007
Hopelessness
Regret

Three Cheers for Sweet revenge...

I'm now swimming in this pit of despair and I just want somebody to hold me, to give me strength so I could stand again...yes i am stupid, I am volatile, I can be easily manipulated, but that was before.

Today my butterfly acquired new wings. But they are not colorful like before; they are plain black. A deadly intricate design that can attract many hearts but love none. One that can give temporary happiness and permanent torment.

i am reborn, I died once more, and again i am reborn. Along with my tears, my heart breaks with acid...

The acid my heart produces turned to dust and is blown away. Now there's no more trace of my heart...

Yes, my demon is complete...this is my chance to break free...
And when I am reborn, I will not commit these same mistakes again
An i'll make those who hurt me pay
Pay for the tears i shed
Pay for EVERY tear I shed
Every single second that I cried
And I curse him to never fin a girl who will love me like i did ever again
So he will return to me after all...
But he will find out that I am not altogether whole...I hate you! HATE!!

0 comments: