CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Umpisa ng pagkawasak: ang dahilan ng pagkamatay

Dec 20, 2007
Depressed
Super depression

You have broken my heart so hard that there's nothing left
You have broken my heart....but why?

I tried to stop you from leaving me for I love you. I feel like the world crashed around me. I feel like I have no one to turn to but you. You are my only happiness in this world and yet you still left me. Why is it always like this? Why am I always the one crying in the end? Why is it always my heart that is shattered into pieces?

Why?

Why me?

Of all the people in the world why does love hate me? I feel used, abandoned, and my hate is heightened. Only you can bring me back but you chose to leave me...and so I cannot return to living.

I only exist, not live, because you, my only hope, turned away from me. I tried to tell you a hundred times before that I could not forsake you, but you didn't listen. I always believed you when you said everything's alright, but look at me now; a weeping fool.

And I realized that I cannot love again..

Life is cruel, it made me a toy. So now, I'm going to turn my fate backwards.

I'm going to be the one who pays back this time
I'm going to be the one to inflict pain; both emotionally and physically...
Just wait, I'm going to have my sweet revenge
Just like what you did to me
You'll regret what you did
Oh, you'll be sorry that you hurt me
You made the demon inside of me complete

1 comments:

aioN said...

you don't have to take revenge. just go for the better. he'll see and regret what he did to you. and maybe,he'll be kneeling back to you. live your life. make the most out of it. :)